[TowerTalk] TH6 MANUAL & Lengths??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH6 MANUAL & Lengths??
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:09:28 EDT
In a message dated 7/18/99 4:16:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, N7TR@Rnodx.Org
writes:

<< Is there anyplace on the Web that has TH6 dimensions??  Element lengths
 ect.....My manual is lost in the garage!!  ;-)

 Thanks....Rich >>
Rich,  I have a manual you can have a free copy.  Anyone else who needs one
too.  If you have a fax # let me know, or your address.  Respond direct to my
E add.Regards,  Steve K1PEK  DAVIS RF Co.
DAVIS RF Co., commercial wire and cable, custom cable design.  Discounts to
hams.  Heliax, LMR, RFS, Belden, Poly Phaser Lightning Protection Devices.
Various aerial wiring; transmission lines, insulators, baluns, RF connectors
and Dacron rope.  www.davisRF.com .  1-800-328-4773, (For all RF hardline
related items, please ask for Steve Davis)   Thank you!
"The Triad":  Davis RF Co.; Orion Wire Corp.; and The Wire Man, Inc.:
Variegated expertise; resources and buying power yielding numerous quality
products at highly competitive pricing.