[TowerTalk] Rotor parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor parts
From: rhodes@willinet.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 06:14:52 -0500
There are getting to be quite a few people out there who are getting
anxious about the availability of parts for their Hy-Gain/Telex/CDE rotors.
 Is there an time frame yet for the distribution of some of these parts?
There is a HUGE installed base here and the owneres want to know.  Even if
it is going to be a while they deserve some kind of answer.  Personally, I
am not in need of any parts at this time. But I do have several rotors that
I try to keep functioning and do periodically need the odd part.
(see attached)