[TowerTalk] Proposed installation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Proposed installation
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:34:01 EDT
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

       Does anyone have experience with stacking a Force 12 5BA and EF240230?
I understand the factory recommends 14 feet. Has anyone stacked them closer?
What distance and what were the effects?

      While I always like to install the biggest (usually lowest frequency)
antenna closest to the tower, the 5BA is about twice as big as the 30/40 so I
wouldn't mind mounting the 30/40 at the top. Any advice regarding this
proposed stack? It would certainly simplify things mast-wise.

Cheers & tnx,  Steve   K7LXC