[TowerTalk] HAZER/ROHN guy attach points QUERY

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HAZER/ROHN guy attach points QUERY
From: R.Gorski@Astronautics.com (Ronald Gorski)
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 15:01:08 -0500
At 19:46 8/3/99 +0000, alsopb wrote:

>Guys,
>
>Anybody out there got a good design for
>"quick-disconnect" guy attach points for a Rohn 25
>Hazer?  Glenn-Martin was not much help on this.
>
>To go past a set of guys, one has to install a
>temporary set below the Hazer and then disconnect
>the guys.  There must be nothing in the guy point
>attachments which protrude and intefer with Hazer.
>
>de Brian/K3KO
>
>--In the McMaster-Carr catalog, I see 1) Load-rated spring snaps and 2)
Pear-shaped threaded chain connectors. Either may be useful for your
application. Farm supply houses as well as larger ACE hdw stores carry
these devices. 73, Ron N9AU

| Ronald Gorski                             |
| Astronautics Corporation of America       |
| P.O. Box 523                              |
| Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201-0523 USA       |
| Phone: (414) 671-5500                     |
| Email: R.Gorski@Astronautics.com          |