[TowerTalk] rotor mounting screws falling out

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotor mounting screws falling out
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 10:34:57 -0700
I doubt that the problem is vibration.  Rather, I suspect some misalignment
between
the axis of rotation of the rotator and the axis of rotation of the mast.  I
think
this is the same thing that causes the bolts holding the two cast halves of the
rotator itself to back out.  I have had 4 of these rotators up for more than 25
years and I just do not have this problem.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com