[TowerTalk] Rotating Rohn 45 tower for sale

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotating Rohn 45 tower for sale
From: (Patrick Barkey)
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 11:20:38 -0500
If you have always wanted a "Christmas tree" in your back yard,
then your dreams can now come true.

Items for Sale

(as a group only, no separations, sorry):

Rohn 45 tower:      13 straight sections (one has anti-climb panels)

                                1 top section
                              Total 140' tower

Guy Rings:               3 guy rings.  These are identical to the
rings in
                                use at W0UN, K8AZ, and KN8Z.
                                quality bearings.  Solid steel,
welded construction

Rotor/base:                Worm gear driven, solid steel base.  Uses
                                  motor controller for smooth starts
and stops.  The
                                  motor runs on 90 VDC (controller
supplied).  Indication
                                  can be performed with selsyns (not

Go to for pictures.

Price for all of the above:  $4,000

Terms and conditions:

These items cannot be shipped.  Delivery or pickup is preferred.
They are located in
Muncie, Indiana.  I can deliver or rendezvous with you within a 250
mile radius from

Ten percent payment is required to hold these items.  Buyer will then
have 30 days to
arrange for delivery.  If that time expires without arrangements
made, the deposit will
be refunded and the next buyer will have the opportunity to complete
the sale.

Inquiries via e-mail are preferred.  My e-mail address is
My telephone number (nights/weekends) is (765) 281-0867.  My work
is (765) 285-5926.

Thanks for your interest.  I hope this tower finds a happy home.

   - Pat Barkey