[TowerTalk] HY-GAIN FREESTANDING CRANK-UP TOWER HG52SS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HY-GAIN FREESTANDING CRANK-UP TOWER HG52SS
From: goodnews@mail.cmedic.net (Donald E. Stiles)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:00:37 -0400
Hans,

Every time I do something like moving a tower or taking something apart I always
take photo's first.  Polaroid's are the best due to their instant developing.  I
also have learned to take small things apart inside a box, and if springs are
involved, I cover the box with a towel or other fabric.  Springs have a tendency
of going anywhere and difficult to find hi hi.

gud luk es 73 de n8csp k