[TowerTalk] Pinouts for tailtwister connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pinouts for tailtwister connectors
From: (Healy, Rus)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:28:57 -0400

I have a Tailtwister with the 8-pin Amp (round, twist-lock) connector. The
control box has a Cinch-Jones connector. The manual I got with the rotator
doesn't show these connector pinouts, so I'd appreciate hearing from anyone
who has the pinout information (or a link to it) so I can wire the
connectors and get the upper antennas spinning on the back tower! Thanks in

BTW, Cable Experts ( sells the pair of mating connectors
(Cinch-Jones male for the control box end, Amp male with female pins) for

--73, Rus, K2UA

Rus Healy
Senior Systems Engineer
Adaptive Broadband Corporation