[TowerTalk] Pinouts for tailtwister connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pinouts for tailtwister connectors
From: goodnews@mail.cmedic.net (Donald E. Stiles)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:52:23 -0400
Russ, I have a manual for the Tx2 and will try to describe both connectors.  I
don't have digital rendering so we'll do the best we can.

Round Plug.

Looking at the number side view (front) 1 - 8. Pin 9 is not used
1 - BLACK
2 - WHITE
3 - GREEN
4 - BLUE
5 - ORANGE
6 - YELLOW
7 - BROWN
8 - RED

Cinch Jones Plug.
Solder side view.

1 - BLACK
2 - WHITE
3 - GREEN
4 - BLUE
5 - ORANGE
6 - YELLOW
7 - BROWN
8 - RED

Note:  In my manual there is a hand written message and a modification to the
round plug information.  Penciled in is "FRONT", and the other word is blacked
out with market pen.  My rotor is NIB and I would also like a confirmation on
these pinouts.  That what I have.  Hope it helps...

73 de n8csp