[TowerTalk] Mast steps - summary

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mast steps - summary
From: brian_smithson@vds.com (Brian Smithson)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:22:04 -0400
Thanks to all who responded!

Very interesting - a got quite a few responses to my
query about steps on a mast. The consensus seems to be
some sort of angle-iron with good size u-bolts. The
interesting part was the stories illiciting the 'pucker
facter'!

My next tower project will have a 40m beam at right on
top of the tower with a WARC beam about 15' above that.
I hope never to have to, but I'm trying to plan for the
possiblity that I may have to get up there and do
something to it.

Anyway, thanks for the datums - again!

-Brian n8wrl