[TowerTalk] Hello --

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hello --
From: EWOLF@entergy.com (WOLF, EARNEST G)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:57:42 -0500
Folks,

Bill asked for volunteers to administer this list.  After some thought and
conversations with Bill, I opted to give it a try.

Little did I know that I would be jumping into the middle of a flame war.

I want to keep the list orientated to TowerTalk related.  I may entertain
some opinions as what is related and what isn't. PLEASE don't respond to the
list, but to me direct.

I encourage everyone to re-read the information about the list and the
taboos.

Please remember, that most of us have subscribed to this list for it's
technical content and as a place to get answers (I know that is how I have
used it) and not to listen to debates on the "pet-peeve d'jour".

Let's make it work and I look forward to getting to know more of you (even
if just by email).

73 es cul,

glenn
(new tower-talk list administrator)