[TowerTalk] Movin' on

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Movin' on
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:07:07 -0400 (EDT)
Cat is out of the bag.  With retirement, I shall be moving my site.
Actually, I already have, but have not tested every item in the
collection.  The new URL will be easier to remember:
    http://www.cebik.com
It is a .com because I am not an .org, edu, and certainly not a .gov.
But the data will remain accessible, except that you will pass through a
main page on the way to the index page--called "Tales and Technicals" on
the main page.  You can likely by pass the main page if you want to type
http://www.cebik.com/radio.html
but that is almost as long as the old URL.

I shall keep the old site until about Dec. 1.  If I can, I shall update
the 2 in parallel until closure.  But the new site will take priority if
time presses.

I hope the move does not inconvenience anyone too much, replacing the link
URL data on various pages.  But like all renters, one wants a home of
one's own someday.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    Tel: (423) 938-6335
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /     http://www.cebik.com
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||      e-mail: cebik@utk.edu