[TowerTalk] Loos tensioners

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loos tensioners
From: (Phil Clements)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 10:59:29 -0500
Product review from third party:

When we put up my 199 foot tower, I got a good chance to play with the model
90 and the PT-2 units. All the guys were tensioned with a very expensive guage
to 400psi. Steve is correct; the PT-2 is much more "user friendly" and amazingly
accurate. Repetitive measurements are more uniform, and accuracy came out
about 90%. These guages are a poor man's way of at least getting all guys
tensioned the same, even if they are not at the exact "target" value.

IMHO, spring for the is worth the difference in cost.

Phil, K5PC