[TowerTalk] Buried radials&flowers,vegetables etc

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Buried radials&flowers,vegetables etc
From:" < (K0HB - Hans)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:31:19 +0100
On Sunday, August 22, 1999 3:33 PM, Sergei Kulyov []

> I have a question regarding buried radials. Any effect from
> copper wires to flowers, trees, vegetables (tomatos, cucumbers etc)
> if they are on the same field?

For many years my vegetable garden (beans, peas, tomatos,
carrots, cucumbers, onions, peppers, eggplant, dill, chard,
spinach, rhubarb, chives, lettuce, mint, etc.) has thrived
positioned between my vertical with 75 radials and my tower
with extensive ground rods.

73, de Farmer Hans, K0HB