[TowerTalk] Rohn 260004P Eye Bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 260004P Eye Bolts
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:43:12 EDT
In a message dated 99-08-22 22:58:15 EDT, John.Jones@mnco.com writes:

> I have sent an EMAIL to the Regional Rohn Rep, thought I might try
>  Towertalk also. Does anyone have a source for the Rohn 260004P eye
>  bolts in Western Michigan? (Grand Rapids, Holland area)
>
>  My local supplier does not have them in stock, and since I am on this
>  side of the state for a couple of days this week, I thiought I might
>  try and pick some up.

       I don't know anyone who stocks them. You could get some threaded rod
and add a screw-on eye - they are both probably available locally. I don't
have any idea what the rating of Rohn part is or what you need for your
application so I'm sort of shooting in the dark here.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech