[TowerTalk] C31XR & XM-240

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C31XR & XM-240
From: kz8e@wt.net (Earl Morse)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 23:26:35 -0500
I have a Cushcraft 402-CD right at the top of the tower and a KT34XA 12
feet above it on a 4130 moly mast.  I put the 40 meter beam at the bottom
because it is more likely to need service and to keep element droop away
from the tribander.

I rotate the whole thing with a Ham IV.  The weakest link is probably the
brake and that would be the first to break.  I would feel more secure with
a Tailtwister but I'm swimming in Ham IVs.

Earl
N5TU