[TowerTalk] Good Price on MFJ-259B

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Good Price on MFJ-259B
From: (
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:57:22 EDT
WB0W, Inc for sure.  I do have ties but he is absolutely straight shooter,
honest, ethical, great prices.  I bought my 259B from him , and became
friends a few years ago, for those very reasons.  Cheers,  Steve Davis, K1PEK
DAVIS RF Co., commercial wire and cable, custom cable design.  Discounts to
hams.  Heliax, LMR, RFS, Belden, BURY-FLEX Tm.  Various aerial wiring;
transmission lines, insulators, baluns, RF connectors and Dacron rope. .  1-800-328-4773, (For all RF hardline related items, please
ask for Steve Davis)   Thank you!
"The Triad":  Davis RF Co.; Orion Wire Corp.; and The Wire Man, Inc.:
Variegated expertise; resources and buying power yielding numerous quality
products at highly competitive pricing.

In a message dated 8/26/99 7:03:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

<< I always like to pass along good prices when I find them.
 is selling MFJ-259B's for $189.95 I have no ties with the firm,
 and have never met anyone there. I just saw the ad and needed
 one, since my 259 took a fall from 60 feet up the tower! >>