[TowerTalk] New station/want to do it right!

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New station/want to do it right!
From: (mike dunlap)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:01:46 -0700
Hello Everyone!

I'm the new guy on the block and am setting up a new station (tower ect.)
for the first time.  I am very mechanical and informed but there is much
unchartered seas that I must cover in this installation and I need All of
your inputs!!!

First, the tower needs a little refinishing on a few spots and was hoping
someone had a good "system" (pre treatment/zinc treatment), recommendations
on what to bury my cables in on their 20'+ run and lastly on tribander
recommendations.  Currently planning on a KLM KT-34xa but am open to all
suggestions!  My goal: "Bigger ears (within reason) and a small mouth!"
Not planning on running any amps.
I know this is a real plate full but if anyone is brave enough to attack it
I'll supply the "fork!"

Thanks for your help and the best to you all!!!!

Mike Dunlap K0NWA