[TowerTalk] ham towers near central maryland

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ham towers near central maryland
From: wehlgc@bellatlantic.net (Ed Himwich/Letitia Carlson)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 22:31:09 -0400
Hi,

I am considering putting up a tower. I was wondering if anyone has something
like a 70'  tower with a tribander or larger (C-4XL for example) beam in the
area of central Maryland that I can come look at as an example. Something
similar would be better than nothing. I guess I am looking for anyone with a
beam on a tower near me that would be willing to have a visitor come take a
look. If you have a crank up that would be even better. It would work out
best if your QTH is less than a one hour drive from my QTH in southern
Montgomery County (Bethesda specifically). Please reply directly to
wehlgc@bellatlantic.net

Thanks, Ed N3HXQ