[TowerTalk] Motorola Coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Motorola Coax
From: ascher@ncn.net (Alan Scher)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 12:20:01 -0500

Hi

I was given about a 1000 feet of coax. The cable has Motorola stamped on it,
followed by SKN 6112A. Also found on the jacket is the number 07497. It is a
foam coax with solid center conductor and a double copper braid as shield.
It does not fit into a standard Pl 259 with ease, but does seem to work with
a crimp on. Can anyone tell me if this can be used for amateur applications?
If not suitable for transmit could it be used as a feed for a Beverage
ant???
Any information will be greatly appreciated
 TNX es73 Al WD8PKF