[TowerTalk] Books/ ISBN#

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Books/ ISBN#
From: goodnews@mail.cmedic.net (Donald E. Stiles)
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 18:51:15 -0400
Hey Y'all tt'ers,

I appreciate the listing of books on interest to
this group.  I have one favor to ask, when
citing a book where possible please include the
book's ISBN number.  When going to the local
libraries in this country the ISBN is a great
help in locating the book of interest.

The ISBN number is usually listed in the front
of the book near the printing dates and copy
write information.

With the proper information, I can have
virtually any book in three days from our
library system.  The ISBN saves a lot of work...

tnx es 73 de n8csp k