[TowerTalk] Enough answers - T2X and shim stock question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Enough answers - T2X and shim stock question
From: goodnews@mail.cmedic.net (Donald E. Stiles)
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 12:21:57 -0400
Hi Y'all,

A good material for shims is 1/8" or 1/16" formica type material.  It is
easily attainable at many of the kitchen/cabinet, and mostly free of
charge.  Samples of this material come in chips about 2" wide and 2 1/2"
long.  Hey, might as well look at those colors for decorating anyway.  8 -
1/8" pieces = 1.0 ".  Mix and match counts in shimming as well as decorating
hi hi.

73 de n8csp k