[TowerTalk] Lube for Crank Ups? Need your experience..

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lube for Crank Ups? Need your experience..
From: scsueepe@mtcnet.net (Mike A. King - KM0T)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:10:13 -0500
Hi all,

I have an HDX555 US Towers crankup.  I was wondering if any of you lubricate
the sections where they slide against one another.  It seems on mine that it
cranks up a bit harder then it did when I first got it, the factory goop
that was on there appears to be wearing off.

What have you all used?  Grease of some sort, or do you have to get the
sticky goop from the manufactuer?  Any opinions appreciated.

Thanks alot

Mike - KM0T

Email
km0t@qsl.net