[TowerTalk] Appling Big Grips to Phillystran

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Appling Big Grips to Phillystran
From: billp@wwpc.com (Bill Putney)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 18:46:00 -0700
Has anyone ever applied these things to HTTG4000I?

OK, I got the Phillystran product sheet on the Big Grip grip ends and it kind
of makes sence. I'm having a lot of trouble getting the grip on without the
Phillystran extruding out the side of the grip.

The instructions seem to imply that you need to tension the Phillystran before
you put the grips on. That seems like a real pain. How do you put tension on
before you get the grip on. I guess they assume everyone knows this stuff.

73's Bill