[TowerTalk] need winch and sheaves

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] need winch and sheaves
From: w9ol@dataflo.net (Bill Heinzinger)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:07:25 -0500
I did all my tower work and I used up my supply of sheaves replacing them on
the tower.
Anyone know of a source just for sheaves. 4 1/2" diameter and 3 1/2"? Bigger
one for 5/16 and smaller for 1/4" cable.

Second, I need a 110 AC winch. The one I have is getting tired.
Don't need pull down, gravity works fine now but must be outside in weather.

Thanks

If all the veins in your body were laid end-to-end, you'd be dead.
Bill

homepage at
http://www.dataflo.net/~w9ol