[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 205CA Frequemcy Settings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 205CA Frequemcy Settings
From: tacox@concentric.net (Terry A. Cox)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 08:22:34 -0500
I  have seen (on this reflector) frequency settings for the Hy-Gain
155CA that gave a compromise (low SSB setting) between the CW and SSB
settings recommended by Hy-Gain.  I wonder if someone has info regarding
settings for the 205CA that are similar?  Logically, you would think
halving the distance between the two listed settings would provide a
shift in frequency coverage to between the frequencies listed.  Hy-Gain
has a disclaimed against using other settings, but I would like a lower
SSB coverage on the 205CA than they indicate.

I wonder if someone has actually modeled or used settings other than
those recommended by Hy-Gain?  I have searched the TT archives to no
avail so far and thought someone here might be able to help me.

Thanks,

--
Terry A. Cox - KB4KA - Collierville, TN
e-mail to tacox@concentric.net