[TowerTalk] LMR400 rotor loop

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR400 rotor loop
From: n4gu@vt.edu (R. Michael Barts)
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 13:03:50 -0400
Thanks to all for the advice and info on the rotor loop. What a great group
of folks! I wish I had asked sooner and gotten N1JV's advice to get the
flexible LMR-400. The solid stuff was already ordered and on hand, so I've
added flexible rotor loops. With luck everything will be back up in the air
this weekend.

73, Mike N4GU

R. Michael Barts                                              ARS N4GU
Research Associate                                            Grid EM97SD
Antenna Laboratory/Satellite Communications Group
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
Blacksburg, VA 24061                     540-231-7280/FAX 540-231-3355
http://lab.ant.ee.vt.edu/                      http://n4gu.ant.ee.vt.edu