[TowerTalk] Air core inductors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Air core inductors
From: Guy Olinger, K2AV" <k2av@qsl.net (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 21:40:54 -0400
Ameritron uses them in both tuners and amps. You might want to inquire from
their tech support number.

We used to call the stuff "coil stock". Could buy it in ten or five inch
lengths in various wire sizes and diameters. Haven't seen it for sale in a
long time. But Ameritron is getting it from somebody.

73, Guy  K2AV
Apex, NC USA