[TowerTalk] Question About Safety Routing of Wires?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Question About Safety Routing of Wires?
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 21:23:37 -0500
David,
I just completed the construction of a new shack/shop
here.

My suggestion is to make a wise investment and get the
Polyphaser book. I did that, and did what they illustrated
and then used all their products for grounding and protection.

Nothing is foolproof with Mother Nature involved, but this
is sound engineering practice and good advice in the book.

Some comedian said all you have to do is hang a 1-iron
(golf club) above your ham shack to protect your building
and equipment, because even God cannot hit a 1-iron!

GL!
Phil, K5PC