[TowerTalk] Please- let us have a product review refelctor!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Please- let us have a product review refelctor!
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:50:37 EDT
Wow, I just got politely slammed for a product reivew I did on eham on an
antenna switch....in which I was indirectly called uneducated and
ill-informed- about my antenna review??? Huh?????? zzzzzzzzzz...........well,
I'll respond- no biggie-

- Most people can tell the difference between an antenna switch and an
antenna???? Right???? Well, there is always one on the crowd-and I guess this
time his name happens to be Jim-

To clarify-  so as not to leave anyone hanging on what I was being critic
about- - it was pretty basic-   I was reporting on a faulty MFJ 12VAC power
module, associated with a Ameritron RCS-4 antenna SWITCH,  that almost burned
down my house- not an MFJ antenna-  where anyone gets that the review was
about an antenna gets me..........maybe they are just ill-informed and
uneducated?

Powers at Be.........Enough falter on the various reflectors- let let us put
up a place to air what we really feel about products- -

73 Paul  N0AH  also known, and proud to be, dinsterdog@aol.com
(When Telling It Like It IS, Is Telling It Like It IS!)