[TowerTalk] newbie, Installing a 80' crank up

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] newbie, Installing a 80' crank up
From: SPELUNK.SUENO@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:05:32 -0400
Brian (and TT):

     The address and phone number for the Mil Hdbk are:

Commanding Officer
Naval Publications and Forms Center
5801 Tabor Ave.
Phila., PA  19120

     The phone number in the HDBK, 215-697-3321, rings with no answer.  So
you might have to call around via Directory Assistance for another listing
in the Pubs and Forms Center before you can get a human to fill the order
over the phone (as I did earlier this year but I didn't save the number that
worked).

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F