[TowerTalk] Tower Climber Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Climber Needed
From: force12e@lightlink.com (Natan Huffman)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:17:14 -0400
I am close to being up that proverbial creek without a paddle!  Looking for
hire a tower climber to install a EF240X and a C19XR on 70' of guyed Rohn
25.  My climber had an accident at work last week and will be trying out for
the Ithaca Boys Choir rather than climbing anything.

Need this done by the CQWW weekend.  Ithaca is located in the Finger Lakes
Region of New York state, about three hours from Albany and 2 hours from
Buffalo/Rochester.  I know it's a long-shot, but I thought I would ask.

I am unable to climb!

73

Natan W6XR/2