[TowerTalk] Lightning Hitting Chimney

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning Hitting Chimney
From: w9ol@dataflo.net (Bill Heinzinger)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:41:36 -0500
As a long time mason contractor I saw many episodes exactly like this.
One even had a TV antenna on it with no damage other than the brickwork.
Owner didn't even know of the lightning strike.
I wrote up the estimate to repair chimney due to lightning damage and their
insurance paid without a question.