[TowerTalk] Stack 10m yagi w/ C-3E?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stack 10m yagi w/ C-3E?
From: jlangdon@outer.net (John Langdon)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 05:33:18 -0600
Two things that immediately come to mind are the matching methods used,
i.e., does it differ from one antenna to another and introduce a different
phase shift; and distance that the driven element is from the tower, i.e.,
is there is a big difference between the two antennas in this regard.  But
if your model includes these factors, then try it and see.  You could also
try building a "10M only" version of the C3E to put up there.

73 John N5CQ