[TowerTalk] Hauling concrete.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hauling concrete.
From: dlleikis@deseretonline.com (David Leikis)
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 20:45:13 -0700
I recently put 4.0 yards into the hole for my self-supporting.  It was
very much the same.  The truck parked in my driveway (the road part, not
the concrete), it was about 60 feet back into the backyard and we
wheel-barrowed it in using 3 barrows (one was a garden barrow and two
were contractor size).  My two sons and a neighbor did it all in 40
minutes.  I even had to slow them down.  I was leveling and settling it
in and it was all that I could do to keep up with them.  I would not
consider doing anything else if I had it to do over again.  It went much
faster and easier than I anticipated.

Dave KG7EW