[TowerTalk] Hauling concrete.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hauling concrete.
From: (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:10:57 -0400
I worked with a contractor who had rented a  motorized concrete
bucket, bicycle type handle bar steering.  Would hold 1/3 yard or so
of concrete.   Check  your local contractor's rental places.  Those pump
trucks can really make a mess when it's time to clean our their lines.
73, de Joe AA4NN

On Thu, 04 Nov 1999 22:31:00 -0400 Clint Heffner
<> writes:
> Hi.
> Anybody know a good way to get concrete off of the truck and into my
> backyard?
> Back of the house is 60' from the street, have a maximum of 6'(more
> like
> 5 usable) off property on each side of the house.
> After getting to the back of the house I need to go 35' in(90
> degrees to
> get to the center of the back of the house).
> Talked to some people about doing it with a bobcat, but the load
> ratings
> aren't really that great, still talking a lot of trips.
> Anyone use a concrete pump truck? Thoughts? Prices?
> Thanks.
> Clint -- kf8mz
> --
> FAQ on WWW:
> Submissions:
> Administrative requests:
> Problems:
> Search:

Vy 73, de Joe AA4NN
Eastern Top Band ARC,  Carolina DX Assn,  Carolina CW Ops,
Fairfield County Contesters, Ten-Tec only, CW only.
eeetet   ee