[TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX and a C3

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX and a C3
From: (
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:56:04 -0700

On Thu, 04 Nov 1999 20:46:04 -0600 Jim <> writes:
>I know putting a C3 on this tower is exceeding the mfgr specs but was
>wondering if anyone has this combination and if so how it has
>Wind speeds and the like?
>Jim KG9CC

My first tower was a HHDBX 40 (the five largest 8' sections) with
a Mosely Classic 33 on it. It survived just fine for six years
on a bluff overlooking the ocean in Newport, RI. There were many
70 mph+ days during that time. It was also a corrosive salt
environment. I sold it to someone when I moved.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

Try Juno Web: