[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Defects

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Defects
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 01:50:43 -0800
Yes, I have had similar problems recently with Rohn.  In my case it was two
short bases (SB25G) that had misaligned legs.  One leg was both rotated and
shifted vertically about an inch on both bases.  Rohn took them back and
sent me two new ones.  One has to wonder how they could miss such obvious
defects.  I am certainly glad I spotted these before selling them to a
customer who may have set them in concrete and THEN discovered the problem.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com