[TowerTalk] T2X Brake circuit mod

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X Brake circuit mod
From: (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 17:32:24 -0600

>> Hoping the circuit allows one to simply push the CW/CCW buttons and
>> circuit will take care of the brake?
>Not the one I have.  You have to press them both

I seem to recall on someone's control box somewhere, they had attached
(nut and screw) a length of brass or steel bar stock to the bottom of
the brake button that extended to the far edge of the CW and CCW motor
buttons on the CDE control box.  When you pressed the CW or CCW
button, the brake button had to follow.  I always thought that was
pretty cool.