[TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX and a C3

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX and a C3
From: (Steven R. Schmidt)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:43:21 -0600
I've been toying with the idea of using stainless bolts and nuts for my new
(actually used) sections of Rohn 25G; I just wonder about the differing
metals encouraging corrosion, and whether stainless bolts are manufactured
in adequate strength ("Grade 5," I presume) to insure it meets standards.
Personal replies appreciated.

Steve  K4WA