[TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX and a C3

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX and a C3
From: (
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 00:11:43 -0600
I used stainless steel bolts in my R35 tower which has the
same leg dimensions / weight as R25.  This tower has been
up for 15 years and withstood two trees falling on the top set
of guys when a small tornado passed over my woods 4 years
ago.  I did not check the grade of the bolts at the time but
they have obviously held up and show no sign of deterioration.

If I were doing it now, I would look for galvanized hardware to
have similar metals and the specified grade.  Check your
yellow pages for Fastener Suppliers.

de  Tom  N4KG

Try Juno Web: