Fw: [TowerTalk] Slit-PVC-like stuff for guys

To: <>
Subject: Fw: [TowerTalk] Slit-PVC-like stuff for guys
From: (Larry Burke WI5A)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 06:33:26 -0600
Tom's correct about the manufacturer. If you live near an electric utility
supply company they should have them in stock. I picked mine up in person at
Power Supply, Inc. in Houston -- an outfit that sells stuff to the public
utilities and refineries/plants in the area. Phone is (713) 674-3700. They
were $8.50 each about a year ago (I got type PG5718).  The technical name
for them in the catalog is "guy guards/markers".  Power Supply also has
offices in Austin and Beaumont, Texas, but don't think they are nationwide.

Larry WI5A
Friendswood, Tx