[TowerTalk] TS-950SD Serial Interface

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TS-950SD Serial Interface
From: (Ed Himwich/Letitia Carlson)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:04:18 -0500
I have been pretty well talked into believing that my serial problem is in
the radio, not in TR. It works well enough that it is convincing that I have
it hooked up right, but not everything works.

Just for another data point: is there anyone out there with a TS-950SD that
can confirm that ALT-M changes the mode in current version of TR? I tried
6.44, 6.45 and TR FREE all with no luck. Well some luck. About 1 time in 20
it works. Alt-B and ALT-V change the band reliably.

73, Ed N3HXQ