[TowerTalk] Mosley matching systems

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley matching systems
From: (
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 05:14:13 -0600
My understanding of the Mosley-Match is just a split dipole feed.

The Classic-Match uses a slightly longer driven element (inductive)
and then runs a piece of RG-8/U center conductor and dielectric
down each side as a series capacitance to each side of the element,
cancelling the element inductance.

I am not familiar with their Q-match.

de  Tom  N4KG

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:49:48 -0200 rmurad <> writes:
> Hi, TowerTalkians,
> Recently I E-Mailed Mosley twice but I did not get
> any answer. I'd like to know about their various
> matching systems and the differences among them.
> Their WEB page mentions four systems:
>      Classic-Match
>      Mosley-Q-Match
>      Mosley-Match
>      Q-Match
> I found NO pictures, draws, descriptions or
> anything similar in the Mosley page. I've already
> searched everywhere on the Internet. I got nothing.
> I'd like to have some pictures or draws, so I could
> have a physical idea of those matching systems.
> Does any of you know where, in the Internet, I can
> get a close-up photo of any (or all) of these
> mysterious devices? Could I get any file (gif, jpg,
> etc) via E-Mail attachment?
> Your help will be appreciated.
> 73/DX
> Roger - PY1OL