[TowerTalk] Tool time -

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tool time -
From: (Bob Perring)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:07:16 -0600
Taking a cue from one of the illustrious VW bus reflector members, I
fell into a deal of buying 2 more of what I already have. Duh !?
Guess these will live under the back seat area of the cot alongside the
other tools and spare parts !

Harbor Freight 1-800-423-2567
1/2 off on both of these already great prices !

ITEM(s) ....... Click (vernier setting) style torque wrenches

Item 00239-3AFA
1/2" drive torque wrench, click setting style, 18" long, 4# weight,
0-150 ft-lb range

Item 00807-1BEB
3/8" drive torque wrench, click setting style, 14.75" long, 2# weight,
0-80 ft-lb range

Shipping for both items was an additional $7.90
For a total price of $26.38

Pictures, but improper (too high) prices @

Best regards,
Bob in Houston, N5RP