[TowerTalk] Mosley Antennas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antennas
From: (John Scott, VE1JS)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 15:00:25 +0000

>Bill, have you thought about the C36XR?  I don't have any experience with
>any of these models but it sure looks good on paper.  I did last week put
>together a Force 12 Tango34 and must say what a real pleasure it was.
>Everything bundled and well marked.  All joints fit perfectly and I must say
>that the rivet system really did work well.  I have been rebuilding old
>antennas the past several years.  I don't think I'll be doing much of that
>Greg K9ZM

I put up a C19XR a month ago and it works great.  It was also a joy to put
together.  You can't make a mistake putting a Force 12 antenna together.

The C36XR is just my C19 with a 2L 40m tacked on behind.  Can't speak about
the C36XR but my C19 plays extremely well.  If I did not live in such a
windy place, I'd have a C36!!

John VE1JS

PS had a Mosely when I lived in Toronto - - - no comparison.