[TowerTalk] Line isolator and amplifier settings

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Line isolator and amplifier settings
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 01:34:52 +0000
I have just installed a homebrew 50-bead type 43 W2DU-type line isolator
(common mode choke) on the feedlines from my antennas - to my surprise, it
causes significant changes in the loading rpt loading setting of my SB-220
on some bands compared with the settings required for maximum power without
the choke.  Is this proof positive that I have significant currents on the
shields, or???

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

Sometimes a tower is just a tower