Fw: [TowerTalk] FW: Polyphaser Components Recommended?

To: <>
Subject: Fw: [TowerTalk] FW: Polyphaser Components Recommended?
From: (Tom Whiteside)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:13:23 -0600
I have no comments about Ron Block but wanted to add that the support that I
have received from PolyPhaser has been quite good including customer
followup to ensure that I was taken care of...   My order was not a small
one so maybe this affected things...   There are other supliers - Like
Champion Radio that provide good service on PolyPhaser products...

Tom N5TW