[TowerTalk] How to keep the RF off the outside of the coax

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] How to keep the RF off the outside of the coax
From: (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 07:16:59 -0500
Hi Bill,
I had a metal box installed in the foundation of new house construction.
There are six  SO239 type feed throughs for six RG213 lines bundled to
run from the foundation box 75 feet to shack at far end of the house.
in the bundle, rotator control line, RCS-8V control line, TV cable,
cable.  8 ft ground rod right at the foundation box, tower 6 ft from
I run full power with Titan amp on CW and have no RFI problems.
73, de Joe, AA4NN