[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Re: Help With Choosing Polyphaser Components?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Help With Choosing Polyphaser Components?
From: (Eric Raub)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:39:48 CST

I know that the Univ of MO-Rolla purchased 7 Polyphaser products through W R 
Block. They were VERY easy to deal with in comparison to a few companies we 
dealt with which will remain nameless. I know we got a pretty nice discount, 
but don't remember if it was because we were ordering for a club, or if you 
get a better deal if your a ham.

Didn't know about the relationship between Ron Block and Polyphaser...Thanks 
for the info.

>These are outlet protectors as you indicated.  Service panel
>protectors are manufactured by PolyPhaser.  I would
>contact Ron Block of W R Block & Associates in southern NJ
>at (I think) 800 421 7170.  PolyPhaser factory primarily deals
>only with commercial accounts.

Get Your Private, Free Email at

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>